* £9.40 PH rising to £10.30 PH after 12 weeks.
* Days + Afternoon shifts, with a possibility of Nights.
* The job is based in the Dewsbury area.
With two areas of manufacturing, there are two major job types as an Assembly Operative.
* Working at speed from sets of electronic instructions, you will assemble filtration systems for the automotive industry. Quality is key, so a great attention to detail is required here.
* Working on a production line, you will be assembling items such as cans and filters for filtration systems. Whilst speed is a factor, quality must be attained at all times.
* Production line/assembly line experience.
* Good understanding of reading and writing in the English language.
* A desire to work hard and progress within the organisation.
* Must be flexible regarding working hours.
Monday – Friday (rotating shifts):
Days: 06:00 – 14:00
Afternoons: 14:00 – 22:00
*You should be flexible with the hours you can work, as there is a potential of working night shifts also. *
Sunday – Thursday Nights: 22:00 – 06:00
BENEFITS & REWARDS
* Free on-site gym and shower facilities.
* Free fruit on a Wednesday.
* Free coffee at break times.
* Overtime available at weekends.
* Canteen available with full kitchen facilities.
* Training possibilities with the prospect of promotion within the organisation.
The organisation is a renowned global leader in the motion and control technologies and systems. This has been achieved through having expert knowledge in major technological fields such as hydraulics, electro mechanics, filtration and process control.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
* Manufacturing and Production
* Executive Search and Selection
* Distribution and Logistics
* Industrial Sector