At Aerial Direct we are proud to be one of the UK’s leading independent providers of telecommunications. We are equally as proud of our employees who have helped us become one of the largest O2 partners in the UK.
We are currently looking to grow our Service Delivery team with passionate and knowledgeable individuals.
Do you have experience in a 3rd line support role? Do you have experience with telecoms hardware and software? Are you looking for the next step in your career in a senior technical support role?
In exchange for hard work and dedication we will give you a great working environment in our recently renovated offices and the support of a friendly and social team.
But that’s not all. We will also throw in:
• A competitive salary
• Support and training to ensure you reach your full potential
• Your Birthday off every year
• 20 days holiday + bank holidays
• Increased holiday with each year of service*
• Company pension scheme
• Free fruit throughout the office
• Complimentary fitness classes on site
• Discounts on mobile phones
• Subsidised gym and spa memberships
If that sounds good, get in touch!
We’re looking for individuals who:
– Have experience delivering helpdesk support in a telecoms company
– Have practical experience supporting clients with NEC and Gamma Horizon systems
– Have a strong understanding of networking and VLANs
– Possess knowledge of NEC, Horizon, VOIP systems, routers, firewalls, networks and computers
– Are natural relationship builders
– Have excellent communication skills
– Understand PSTN, broadband and SIP faults
– Are able to prioritise workload and can work accurately within strict deadlines
It would be a bonus if you had:
– ITIL knowledge
– Experience working with Autotask
So, what will you be doing??
– Handling all escalations from 2nd line support
– Installing and configuring computer & telecoms hardware, operating systems and applications
– Monitoring and maintaining computer / Telephone systems and networks
– Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
– Supporting the roll-out of new applications
– Travelling to customer sites to support with
– Providing guidance and training to the wider team
– Partaking in the out of hours standby rota