* BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical subject, or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in one or more programming languages, including Java, C++ and Python.
* Experience working with and managing external partners and customers.
* Familiarity with SQL/MySQL and Unix/Linux operating systems/commands.
* Demonstrated ability to adapt messages to the technical level of the audience and comfort presenting technical materials to groups of any size and background.
* Excellent project management, problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
* Ability to speak and write in one or more of the following languages fluently and idiomatically: French, Russian, Polish or Turkish.
gTech’s Professional Services team takes a creative, collaborative, and customer-centric approach to provide foundational services and forward-looking business solutions to top advertiser and publisher customers. Through technical implementation, optimization, and key solutions, gTech Professional Services helps customers attain their business goals while building long-term capabilities.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of solution-oriented trusted advisors support millions of customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
* Identify, develop and optimize business opportunities and develop client relationships by leveraging Google products and technologies. Develop solutions and provide consulting services to our partners, build lasting relationships and be sensitive to client needs.
* Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions and troubleshooting their technical issues.
* Propose, design, create and present prototypes, demos and proofs-of-concept to a wide variety of audiences, from engineers to marketing professionals.
* Perform implementation reviews. Advocate for new product features, and provide partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
* Travel as required to meet with clients and partners across the world.