At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® – work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
99. Designing and developing features in a highly scalable environment to high standards.
99. Working with customer, project and product managers to design solution.
99. Building for high volume platforms: linking users worldwide at the same time.
99. Get involved in recommending, evaluating and implementing the best solutions.
99. Working in a cross-functional agile team you will be developing features end-to-end across the software stack and responsible for all non-functional capabilities. Help to define and drive strict development methodologies including code reuse, maintainability, testing and documentation.
99. Self-management skills, particularly in respect to prioritization and execution.
99. Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
99. Have the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people.
99. Creation and review of user stories and tasks within the Agile Development model.
99. Be innovative and enjoy working with emerging technology.
99. Help to define and drive development methodologies including code reuse, maintainability, testing and documentation.
99. Strong verbal and written communication skills and autonomy are essential.
99. System uses Tomcat, JBoss (Wildfly) and micro services applications on a MS SQL environment.
99. Strong software design skills with a deep understanding of OO programming fundamentals and design patterns
99. Experience developing highly scalable software solutions for high volume platforms
99. Strong coding skills with proven ability to write well documented, maintainable, and testable code.
99. Experience of applying unit testing techniques using frameworks.
99. AGILE SCRUM work environment.
99. A genuine passion and interest in technology and software development with a thorough knowledge of web trends, best practices, and new technologies with the drive to stay informed on upcoming trends.
99. Performance analysis/tuning experience is desirable
99. Full stack engineer with 2 years Java software development experience required strong graduate candidates will be considered.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
**Primary Location:** Connaught-Ireland
**Shift:** Day Job
**Posting:** Jan 7, 2019, 12:43:18 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.