**Job Title:** Senior Information Security Analyst
**Requisition #:** 1805292
**The Opportunity:** Do you want to be a part of a leading Global FinTech Organisation? Are you an experienced Information Security professional? Do you want to work on a truly international basis?
**We’re seeking a Senior Information Security Analyst, based in our Dublin office.** In this role, you will define, implement and maintain information security practices and technologies to ensure appropriate protection of Western Union’s data.
**Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:**
• The position utilizes strong policy and process knowledge as well as skills and expertise with a variety of technologies.
• You will interact with various departments, vendors, and business functions.
**What you will need to succeed:**
• Demonstrated success in a Senior Information Security Analyst role.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Previous experience of working in a regulated environment
**What will make you stand out:**
• Advanced degree preferred
• Previous experience of working within Financial Services
**What’s in it for you?**
• Competitive global pay and benefits
• Unparalleled experience, working for a market leader in payment solutions
• The chance to share your ideas and contribute to how Western Union runs its business
• Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries
**What it’s like here:**
The Payments Business Unit of Western Union is one of the world’s leading providers of international business payments and foreign exchange. With access to over 130 currencies, we enable companies of all sizes as they move money across borders via a financial network that spans over 200 countries and territories. We’re disrupting fintech with our groundbreaking digital B2B platform, WU EDGE, which helps companies spend less time handling international payments and worrying about foreign exchange exposure, and more time growing their businesses. And we’re just getting started!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. **Sound like you? Apply now!**
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together on teams. Who knows, your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or another protected category.