negotiable / month
Detalls del procés
Are you looking for a new professional project in the training sector Would you like to join a young, international and dynamic team
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. Their mission is to break down barriers in language, culture, and geography and so far they have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
We are currently looking for candidates to join EF located in Barcelona center!
As a Salesforce developer at EF English Live, you will be a maintaining and overseeing the development of features on our Salesforce implementation. You will work closely with a multidisciplinary team combined with the best from marketing, operation, product, design, UX and content experts to incorporate the leading web technologies into their day to day work.
You will put your experience to work transforming ideas into features. You are expected to be a key influencer in the team, with the ability to multi-task and when necessary teach and instruct co-workers, you may attend meetings with project stakeholders as required to ensure the needs are met and successfully delivered. You are expected to act as one of the key change agents to reinforce the technical best practices/workflows across the teams; You are expected to be one of key voices in our technical community to not only know how to get the job done, but how we could improve as a whole.
You will work in accessible facilities; you can get there by public transport.
If you are a motivated individual, willing to start a new challenging project, and with high communication and negotiation skills, this is your opportunity!
– A genuine commitment to your learning & development.
– Work in a multinational office (25 different nationalities).
– Work with passionate and enthusiastic people.
– 28 Days Holidays per year.
– Private Medico/al Insuran
Informàtica i telecomunicacions
ERP,CRM, Bussiness Intelligence
Nombre de llocs ofertats :
– Responsible for the effective execution and ongoing support of Salesforce projects and initiatives
– Ensure that Salesforce system is fully utilized through identifying enhancements and potential capabilities
– Understand Salesforce development methods and lead technical projects with the joint efforts of internal and external technical resources.
– Provide assistance to testers and support other teams in troubleshooting system issues.
– Working in a very iterative/agile development environment.
– Able to quickly transition through short (weekly) release and sprint cycles via continuous integration, testing and delivery methodologies.
– Work directly with architects, developers, admins and stakeholders.
– Provide assistance in training on key functions of the tools implemented.
Codi Postal :
Se requiere FP Grado medio; Experiencia no requerida.
– Minimum 2-4 years- working experience in salesforce.com products – SF Platform Dev 1, or/and SF Platform Dev 2 certification is a plus
– Ability to understand business requirements
– Strong analytical and solution design abilities
– Hands on development experience with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components (is a plus) and/or the salesforce.com API.
– Experience in using Java/vs.Net
– Strong oral and written English skills
– Previous CRM development experience preferred
– Ability to work in an unsupervised manner with a creative flair for identifying and implementing the right solutions.
– CPQ(Apttus/Steelbrick) experience is a plus
– Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of staff.
Relació Laboral :
Salari des de :
Salari fins a :
Aquesta oferta ha estat obtinguda per Feina Activa a partir d”un conveni de col·laboració entre el Servei d”Ocupació de Catalunya i el portal de feina Infoempleo.
El procés de selecció no es realitza a Feina Activa sinó a Infoempleo.