**Danaher Company Description**
Implant Direct is one of the fastest growing major dental implant companies in the world today. We’re one of the many operating companies within Danaher Corporation’s dynamic portfolio of dental companies.
Implant Direct operates a state of the art manufacturing facility in Thousand Oaks, California. We manufacture and distribute a broad range of value priced surgical, prosthetic and regenerative solutions to dental professionals in the US, Canada, and around the globe. We design and develop products which make high quality implants more accessible to patients around the world. We educate dentists on how to place implants and improve their patient care.
If you are interested in working in a lean, fast moving, entrepreneurial environment where you can learn, grow and make a difference, join us at Implant Direct.
In Implant Direct Iberia we are looking for a Sales Representative in South area of Portugal.
Territory will include: Lisbon, Santarem, Setubal, Beja, Faro, Evora & Portalegre.
Report to : General Manager
• Develops and implements strategies to increase sales revenue in the full range of the company’s products.
• Identifies client business needs and develops solutions and proposals to meet those needs.
• Grows customer base and builds relationships for clients satisfaction in all interactions.
• Anticipates client concerns and roadblocks and overcomes obstacles that might delay client decisions.
The primary accountabilities of the Sales Representative position are:
• Meet or exceed revenue objectives by cultivating sales growth opportunities in new accounts.
• Implement account management activities to increase penetration and expansion in assigned client organizations.
• Implement account management activities to build customer satisfaction
• Partner with sales and technical support consultants to create best solutions and ensure effective implementations.
• Effectively demonstrate and present the company’s suite of products to customer audiences of various sizes.
• Through effective negotiation and consultative selling, achieve win-win results with clients that will provide the basis for relationships.
• Proactively manage and sell larger contracts to current clients as appropriate
Candidates for this position must have:
* Professional with greater openness to learning, knowledge and to flex her/his methodologies.
* Driving licence
* Education: Graduates in any discipline of Health or Business.
* Experience of at least 2 years in a similar role in Dental sector
* Languages: Portuguese & English (nice to have)
* Office skills and tools: Pack Ms. Office – High level user.
* #LI-EU *
**Danaher Corporation Overview**
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
**Organization:** Implant Direct
**Job Function:** Sales
**Primary Location:** EMEA-Western Europe-PT-11-Lisbon
**Req ID:** IMP000741