* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in sales management.
* Experience in driving short-term to long-term business goals.
* Project management experience and/or proven ability to deliver across a variety of teams.
* Knowledge of advertising solutions and media landscape, both online and offline.
* Knowledge of the UK/Ireland (UKI) market.
* Understanding of the full range of Google products, with the ability to coach team members on how to implement and optimize them.
* Comfortable with numbers and complex analysis. Ability to synthesize results, draw conclusions, and convert them into business opportunities.
With a rapidly growing array of sales teams, it’s important to have seasoned, charismatic leaders to guide our client sales teams. As a Sales manager, you’ll lead and coach high-performing account teams that use consultative sales skills to understand our advertisers’ needs and deliver measurable solutions that grow their businesses. You will also work with the sales leadership team to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the business. Sales managers willingly help their teams and roll up their sleeves to partner directly with clients to provide comprehensive service. You are an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a large team, and you take an analytical approach to sales management.
As a Sales Manager, you will lead and coach high-performing account teams that use consultative skills to understand our advertisers’ needs to deliver measurable advertising solutions that grow their businesses. You will also work with the wider Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) and Automotive leadership team to set strategic objectives and run day-to-day operations for the business. You will form a close partnership with the Heads of Industries to deliver objectives on your business and will play a critical leadership role in the delivery of the business.
As a Sales Manager, you are accountable for in-quarter incremental business growth, performance delivery and key relationships with customers. All the while, you are a key partner for long-term growth planning to ensure the business continues to develop as our industry evolves. You measure and drive sales activity and identify critical business levers and opportunities. You are an advocate for best-practice sharing, designing and spreading best practices across the Hub and our customers. By owning key customer accounts, you have the context to coach and empower Account Managers and specialists in your direct and wider virtual teams to identify the right customer solutions and to deliver flawless customer experiences.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Manage teams of Account Managers and significant sized virtual teams to deliver excellent performance. Develop their digital marketing expertise, mentor them, provide supportive and honest career evaluations, and facilitate professional development plans.
* Track business growth activity, provide detailed data analysis, and drive consistent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tracking.
* Identify process improvement areas and solutions, and share and encourage best practices across both local and in-country Large Customer Sales teams.
* Analyze data, trends, and client performance. Develop robust strategic plans for customers, quarterly sector and country business development plans, and long-term regional business plans.