negotiable / month
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Analytical experience in management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, or equivalent experience in a technology/media company.
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience with SQL.
* Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
* Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with diverse stakeholders and present to executives.
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
As a Sales and Operations Program Manager, you will handle both EMEA-specific and Global responsibilities. You will lead the development of solutions to complex, ambiguous, and highly visible business challenges.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
* Build the yearly EMEA sales business plan.
* Develop innovative strategies to achieve strategic goals, and design initiatives to capture growth opportunities.
* Develop solutions to complex business challenges and address stakeholder needs.
* Communicate findings to leadership and to the broader organization by preparing presentations.