Are you ready for that next step in your career and want to take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products and related services?
Johnson & Johnson Vision, through its operating companies, is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses portfolio. In 2017, with the addition of Abbott Medical Optics, Inc., the Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision business, Johnson & Johnson invested further in eye health by expanding into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health. Serving more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries, Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to helping more people in more places improve or restore their sight.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Quality Engineer to join our team to be part of a new organization.
This role is ideal for someone who wants to progress their career collaborating across multiple functional areas and working closely with a highly dedicated and motivated team. You will be responsible for the evaluation, assessment, audit and audit follow up of supplier and commercial distributors audits for Johnson & Johnson Vision in EMEA.
What you’re great at:
You will have wide Quality Engineering experience and be able to work effectively across many different functions internally and externally which will ensure that we meet both the customer and the business needs. You will have a strong sense of personal responsibility and be able to work both as an individual leader and be a strong team player.
Continuous improvement will be at the heart of your decision making, looking for areas in which we can create efficiencies through better working practices to deliver enhanced compliance.
You’ll conduct day-to-day and strategic activities in supplier lifecycle management, meaning you will be great at establishing clear expectations and collaborating with internal and external partners leading to consistent, reliable processes and services.
As a Quality Engineer, your typical day may include:
• Execute and document non-conformances, Corrective Action Requests and Corrective and Preventive Actions and report on these metrics at Quality System management reviews.
• Define and lead actions related to change requests.
• Lead and document internal audits for compliance to regulations, agreements, standards and documented processes, of market Companies and Distribution Centres.
• Guide the development of and improve comprehensive measurement systems for quality performance.
• Ensure systems to measure, assess risk and escalate quality events. Manage quality events to identify, bracket, correct, control and prevent defects.
• Lead and document internal quality procedure change efforts.
• Provide guidance and leadership based on industry and process excellence standards at expert level, including good distribution practices (GDP), international organization for standardization (ISO) and country/governmental regulations (EU MDD/ MDR and ISO 13485 regulations/ standards will be the focus).
• Participate in quality system improvement initiatives.
• Act as CAPA Champion for the Region.
• Maintain the training curricula for the region.
• Create Quality Management Reviews, in alignment with the business.
• Support the coordination of field actions and escalations.
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines caring deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and influential careers. We are
• Committed to caring
• Responsible to our communities
• Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
• Unique in our background and experiences
• The drivers of our own success
• Passionate about doing what’s right
Make a unique mark in your career
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
You will be degree qualified, preferably a science degree, with experience of working in a regulated environment.
You will also have:
• Exceptional communication skills to allow you to work effectively across various levels and teams.
• A passion for continuous improvement.
• Lead Auditor training.
It would also be preferred if you were knowledgeable in ISO and EU MDD/ MDR regulations and have experience of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
To be a success in this role you will be proactive, independent and committed, with a can-do attitude which will enable you to build effective relationships and networks locally/regionally. You will be able to make complex issues clear and transparent and be a strong problem solver.
If you are ready for your career to excel to the next level then this is one in a life time chance to join the world’s leading health care provider. Given the exposure and profile of this role, opportunities for further advancement are excellent.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Turkey, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Czech Republic, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Poland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Austria, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium
Johnson & Johnson Medical Products GmbH (7519)