**Project Technical Engineer**
**Make the most of your energy with a career at Schneider Electric**
****At Schneider Electric, we create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/HyZQJwxN6Lk
Schneider Electric has a great opportunity for the right person to join our team as aProject Technical Engineerbased in our Irish HQ in Maynooth, Co. Kildare.
Responsible for the execution of Power/Energy Monitoring and Control System Projects (Category C/B: project within a single business with rather low organisational complexity, level of risk, simple contractual context, with a high level of technical complexity…) following applicable company polices and processes
Take direction from the Project Technical Lead. Deliver all technical aspects of complex solution (architecture, systems, …) during execution phases: Integration, Testing, FAT, Installation, Commissioning. Develop expertise under coaching and assistance from the Project Technical lead and other team members. Assist management team in elaborating alternative solutions and resolving key technical issues. Work to schedules and instruction to ensure that the project objectives in scope, schedule and cost are met. Develop and support the relationship with the customer and third parties within project scope and execute the project in line with the contract. Capable of working with the team, independently and can use their own initiative to improve processes and delivery where possible.
**Your main responsibilities: **
* Understand the Customer expectations, technical specifications and the scope of works required to satisfy the specification
* Work closely with Project Manager/Project Technical Lead to facilitate successful project delivery and execution
* Have a good understanding of Health and Safety procedures and requirements including developing Method Statements and Risk Assessments
* Be capable of executing the scope of works under direction from the PM.TL required to satisfy the specification
* Execute the project, following progress in line with Project plan (scope, schedule and budget) till completion.
* Identify and communicate potential risks and opportunities. Support the management team in developing solutions for risks and opportunities.
* Act as front face of Schneider Electric to the customer, interacting professionally with the customer (correspondences, emails, calls, meetings, …).
* Ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.”
* When required, liaise with partners & suppliers executing the project in full compliance with Schneider-Electric processes, health, safety & quality instructions and governance principles.
* Post Project contribute in review and Lessons Learned session with stakeholders to share feedback and improve the projects execution process.
You will come from an Electrical/Control Systems background have an Engineering Degree and/or Relevant Project Execution Experience in a similar role.
You should have knowledge of MV/LV Electrical Systems in Pharma, Data Centre and F&B; Environments. Experience in delivering Power Monitoring or SCADA system is advantageous as well as PLC/OPC programming experience. Familiarity with SQL databases and queries
**_Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it’s an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company’s future._**__
**We are open to a conversation about flexible working.**
*Primary Location:* IE-County Kildare-Maynooth
*Unposting Date:* Ongoing
*Req ID:* 004REF