* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in an advertising sales or business development role.
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience working towards strategic sales goals.
* Experience working with Engineering/Product Teams on product integrations and solutions.
* Understanding of the app developer and agency ecosystem.
* Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to work in a team environment.
* Effective communication skills and the ability to pitch strategy/vision to C-level executives and pitch tactical execution to account teams.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
On the Mobile App Partnerships team, you will drive deep engagement with sophisticated mobile-first agencies, exceed targets and drive change to accelerate Google’s position in the fast-growing business of app install/promotion. As a Partner Development Manager for App Developer Partnerships, you will engage agency executives to develop a deep understanding of their business strategy and position Google solutions to help them achieve ambitious business growth and client acquisition goals.
You will provide the highest level of client service to your agency partners and are knowledgeable on the drivers of success in the App industry. You bring a proven background in providing App promotion solutions and have strong skills and expertise in delivering sales pitches, creating presentation materials, strategic planning and agency business development.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
* Manage strategic partnership initiatives to ensure measurable outcomes and ever-deeper relationships with our agencies and their teams.
* Maintain accountability to business, product adoption and partnership goals.
* Collaborate and consult with mobile agencies with the goal of extending relationships, increasing your client and agency base and optimizing their advertising investment.
* Maintain and strengthen primary agency relationships from executive C-level down to specific account teams including Media Planners and Buyers.