* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Polish fluently and idiomatically.
* Relevant experience with consultative sales and account management (e.g., media agency sales, etc.).
* Demonstrated understanding of the digital marketing landscape, with Google Digital Workshop certification or equivalent experience.
* Interest in developing customer partnerships.
* Detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activities.
* Self-starter, with the ability to seek additional opportunities. Team player with a high tolerance for ambiguity and the ability to work effectively in a rapidly changing environment.
* Demonstrated presentation, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills, with excellent business judgment. Ability to communicate in a clear and compelling manner to multiple stakeholder groups.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google’s latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
In this role, you’ll use your comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing landscape, gained through past work experience or qualifications such as the Google Digital Workshop certificate.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Manage trusted relationships with clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges.
* Leverage strategic partnerships to add value to our advertisers’ businesses and grow their business.
* Think of creative ways to constantly improve relationships with our clients and to grow client business.
* Influence clients on the strategic opportunities with Google Ads.
* Improve client campaign performance and business growth.