* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in agency work (digital and traditional/offline) and with the media agency landscape.
* Knowledge of the DV360 platform from a media and technological perspective.
* Ability to oversee multiple, simultaneous solutions executed by support teams.
* Excellent relationship management and project management skills.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Media Solution Specialist, you will take initiative in helping us build a Display and Video 360 (DV360) team that will support some of Europe, the Middle East, and Africa’s (EMEA) biggest tech customers.
Media planning, execution, automation, measurement, and effective data management are enabling our customers to attribute growth and collate and analyze insights to drive optimal Display investment in real time. As a Media Specialist for DV360, you will be at the heart of this transformation, advising our customers on how to make the most of our DV360 programmatic display solutions. You will also partner with Googlers in Large Customer Sales (LCS) and Google Technical Services (e.g., product, specialists, account managers, industry managers, analysts, internal support teams, etc.) to help our customers connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
In this team, you will help us bring together all of our Google Owned and Operated teams as well as the DV360 Media and Sales teams under one roof, to create a community of passionate DV360, Youtube, and Google Display Ads specialist sellers and Media Planners. This team will deploy their specialist experience, working closely with customers, agencies, in-country industry and account managers to design solutions that capture the full value of Google’s Media inventory, insights, and market-leading ad technology. As a Media Solution Specialist, you will play the most critical role in helping our customers and agencies maximize the full value of the DV360 platform in the pursuit of their marketing goals.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Provide customers and/or agencies with DV360 media campaign solutions and proposals, focused on maximizing access to relevant inventory.
* Ensure high quality campaign performance and leverage ad-serving reporting and insights to enable engagement.
* Collaborate closely with gTech’s Product Ads Server (PAS) team to support campaign pacing, optimization, and delivery.
* Work closely with the Google Marketing Platform (GMP) Tech team to enable full utilization of the platform.
* Build and maintain A/B customer relationships to support campaign efficiency and new campaign opportunities.