negotiable / month
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in building relationships with internal/external stakeholders in sales delivery/client engagement and partner management.
* Experience managing teams.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
* Project management experience.
* Experience working in the Spanish market in a media sales environment.
* Demonstrated understanding of the Online Marketing landscape.
* Knowledge of advertising solutions and media landscape, both online and offline.
* Comfortable with numbers and complex analyses, with the ability to synthesize results, draw conclusions and convert them into business opportunities.
* Ability to drive business growth to meet a commercial strategy tailored to the market.
With a rapidly growing array of sales teams, it’s important to have seasoned, charismatic leaders to guide our client sales teams. As a Sales manager, you’ll lead and coach high-performing account teams that use consultative sales skills to understand our advertisers’ needs and deliver measurable solutions that grow their businesses. You will also work with the sales leadership team to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the business. Sales managers willingly help their teams and roll up their sleeves to partner directly with clients to provide comprehensive service. You are an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a large team, and you take an analytical approach to sales management.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Manage teams of account managers to deliver excellent performance, develop their digital marketing expertise, and mentor them, providing supportive and honest career evaluations and facilitating professional development plans.
* Coach on expansion Sales, Implementation and Measurement to ensure that goals are met by ensuring that key plans are in place and that recovery plans are implemented if required.
* Track activity, provide detailed data analysis and drive consistent customer relationship management (CRM) tracking.
* Identify process improvement areas and solutions, share and encourage best practices, across both local and in-country Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams.
* Analyze data, trends and client performance and develop robust strategic plans for customers ensuring long-term regional business plans are in place.