* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in sales management.
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
* Comfortable with ambiguity and operating in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders across a large group of markets. Excellent communication skills.
* Strategic mindset and/or proven ability to deliver across a variety of teams.
* In-depth knowledge of advertising solutions and media landscape, both online and offline.
* Understanding of the full range of Google products, with the ability to coach team members on how to implement and optimize them.
* Demonstrated track record of success in a media sales environment.
* Comfortable with numbers and complex analyses, with the ability to synthesize results, draw conclusions and convert them into business opportunities.
With a rapidly growing array of sales teams, it’s important to have seasoned, charismatic leaders to guide our client sales teams. As a Sales manager, you’ll lead and coach high-performing account teams that use consultative sales skills to understand our advertisers’ needs and deliver measurable solutions that grow their businesses. You will also work with the sales leadership team to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the business. Sales managers willingly help their teams and roll up their sleeves to partner directly with clients to provide comprehensive service. You are an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a large team, and you take an analytical approach to sales management.
CEE Dublin has recently verticalized to better service our clients across a variety of markets in CEE where Google teams remain operating by country. The role requires the ability to provide excellent service remotely and in person to clients in this particular set-up.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Own and continuously develop your vertical strategy in close cooperation with senior in country counterparts across various markets and languages. Grow your vertical’s footprint and unlock further growth by involving pooled CE product specialists (Apps, Display, Measurement, Video).
* Identify process improvement areas and solutions, and share and encourage best practices across both Dublin CEE verticals and in-country Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams operating by countries. Run customer-first initiatives that further help accelerate growth of our fastest growing export clients with a performance agenda.
* Manage teams of account managers to deliver excellent performance, develop their digital marketing expertise, and mentor them, providing supportive and honest career evaluations and facilitating professional development plans.
* Coach on expansion, implementation and measurement to ensure that quarterly goals are met by ensuring that key plans are in place and that recovery plans are implemented if required. Ensure that quarterly regional plans and long-term regional business plans are in place.
* Track activity, provide detailed data analysis weekly and drive consistent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tracking. Analyze data, trends, and client performance, and develop robust strategic plans for customers.