* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in stakeholder management.
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience in an advisory or consulting role.
* Experience across one or more APAC markets would be an asset
* Experience of providing thought leadership in applying data-driven models that have had a tangible impact on operations across international markets.
* Experience in working in multinational environments. Ability to work well and ambiguity and take initiative without having the full picture, demonstrating an entrepreneurial and goal oriented mindset.
* Understanding of the digital display marketplace, with demonstrated technical aptitude.
* Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills. Excellent business judgment.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google’s latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our customers are operating in an increasingly globalized world – this implies opportunities and simultaneously comes with a number of challenges. Google’s global reach and in-depth market knowledge position us to support clients along the various steps of their international growth journey.
By developing an understanding of the client’s business needs and decision processes, and leveraging a global network of international growth consultants, you will use your entrepreneurial spirit, communication skills, analytical abilities and creative mindset to identify the biggest levers for success for our clients and frame them into effective pitches to deliver impact through the Google suite of products. Additionally, you will become an advisor and partner to our customers, shaping our largest customers international expansion strategies through in depth-industry and market experience to set them up for success in their international markets.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Consult Google’s largest clients on how to successfully grow their international business by shaping their international expansion strategy.
* Understand customers’ objectives and help them achieve these by developing forward-thinking, data-driven recommendations.
* Develop innovative ideas and approaches to identify growth opportunities and scale impact, being a member of the international growth community.
* Provide end-to-end support to clients along their export journey, including strategic advice on how to overcome operational hurdles (e.g., payments, customer care, logistics, localization).
* Contribute to growing awareness of international growth opportunities within Google by sharing market insights and scaling adoption of tools.