* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience in an advisory or consulting role.
* Experience of providing thought leadership in applying data-driven models that have had a tangible impact on operations across international markets.
* Experience in working in multinational environments.
* Understanding of the digital display marketplace, with demonstrated technical aptitude.
* Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google’s latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an expert on international growth processes/success factors and as a member of a global network that you can leverage, you’ll act as a trusted advisor and partner to our customers. From strategic planning support and identifying the right market opportunities, to setting customers up for success within their non-domestic footprint, you’ll provide insights and hands-on support in order to help them reach and exceed their international ambitions.
Working closely with our advertisers, you’ll develop an understanding of their business needs, objectives and decision processes. Your entrepreneurial spirit, communication skills and and analytical abilities will allow you to identify the biggest levers for success in order to present unique insights that shape your customers’ plans. Based on your knowledge of online media, and your in-depth understanding of our product suite, you’ll create Google-caliber solutions that turn these plans into results.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Build thorough knowledge related to advertising on Google, Google Display Network, Google+ and YouTube.
* Understand customers’ objectives and help them to achieve these objectives by developing forward-thinking, data-driven export business growth recommendations and by educating them on wider export-related topics and opportunities.
* Identify export opportunities based on existing frameworks and tools; develop new ideas and approaches to drive export growth for assigned portfolio.
* Implement campaigns and monitor/improve impact against customer objectives.
* Contribute to growing export acumen and resources within Google; support other members in your network by sharing knowledge about the market.