* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in sales development and relationship management.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Polish fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience working towards strategic goals in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products.
* Demonstrated understanding of the digital marketing landscape, with Google Digital Workshop certification or equivalent experience.
* Understanding of the technology and the cloud computing market, with a passion for Google Cloud products (G Suite, Google Cloud Platform).
* Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment. Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
* Detail-oriented, analytical and able to “zoom” in/out from the big picture to the minutiae.
* Goal-oriented, self-motivated individual who is thorough and tenacious.
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like G Suite, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
You’ll identify new customers in medium-sized companies and large enterprises. You’ll bring opportunities through the full business cycle as well as identify business opportunities for existing Google Cloud customers. Using your passion for Google products, you’ll help customers accelerate their growth.
Check out this video here to learn more about what it’s like to work in Google Cloud Sales.
In this role, you’ll use your comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing landscape, gained through past work experience or qualifications such as the Google Digital Workshop certificate.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
* Work towards assigned business goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects.
* Contribute to territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities as a member of the Sales team. Work with Field Sales Executives, Customer Engineers and Google Partners to maximize business results and discover opportunities with enterprise customers.
* Lead demand generation and promote campaigns from conception, planning, execution and launch to post-launch analysis.
* Establish key relationships cross-functionally with regional peers, Sales Operations, Product Management and Product Marketing teams. Identify and pursue business growth opportunities.
* Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level to create a strategic plan of action. Prepare and conduct presentations and maintain effective communication with C-level personnel.