* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in sales development and relationship management.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Finnish fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience working towards strategic goals in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products.
* Understanding of the technology and the cloud computing market, with a passion for Google Cloud products (G Suite, Google Cloud Platform).
* Ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
* Ability to build relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
* Detail-oriented, goal-oriented and self-motivated individual with developed analytical skills.
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like G Suite, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
As a Inside Sales and Customer Growth Representative, you will inspire companies to become more productive and collaborative by using Google’s cloud products, such as G Suite, and to free companies from the overhead of managing infrastructure, provisioning servers and configuring networks by using Google’s array of cloud platform products.
Based in a sales hub and working within a territory team, you will apply pipeline generation skills to identify new prospects in medium-sized companies and large enterprises. By advocating for our products, you’ll bring opportunities through the full business cycle, as well as identify business opportunities for existing cloud customers.
Check out this video here to learn more about what it’s like to work in Google Cloud Sales.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
* Work towards strategic goals, while prioritizing customer experience.
* Contribute to territory strategy in generating and developing strategic growth opportunities. Work with Field Sales Executives and Customer Engineers as a critical member of a Sales team and work closely with Google Partners.
* Lead demand generation and promote campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch to post-launch analysis. Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
* Establish key relationships cross-functionally with regional peers, Sales Operations, Product Management, and Product Marketing teams. Identify and pursue business development opportunities.
* Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level to create a strategic plan of action. Prepare and conduct presentations, while maintaining effective communication with C-level personnel.