* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in a user acquisition or advertising sales role.
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
* Ability to travel as required.
* Experience working in application development, app and gaming.
* Demonstrated understanding of the digital marketing landscape, with Google Digital Workshop certification or equivalent experience.
* Ability to work towards strategic goals.
* Ability to present comprehensive advertising solutions with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
* Interest in sales, marketing, media planning as well as working with and educating new advertisers.
* Ability to speak and write in French, Italian, Hebrew, Dutch, German and/or Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Gaming Growth Manager, you will be part of a team dedicated to helping key gaming clients grow their business using Google products and services and developing effective relationships. You will advise on marketing strategies, which will help gaming partners achieve their user acquisition goals and serve as an expert and advocate for mobile app developers within Google. You’ll proactively reach out to gaming clients with solutions and insights, from account optimizations, to product betas, to strategic performance reviews in order to build comprehensive solutions for our customers. This role entails travel, public speaking engagements at industry events and performance focused conversations with app developers and marketers.
In this role, you’ll use your comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing landscape, gained through past work experience or qualifications such as the Google Digital Workshop certificate.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
* Manage relationships with clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business objectives, goals and challenges.
* Identify and pursue opportunities, prioritize accounts, handle objections and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
* Prospect and cultivate the app install business and work towards strategic goals.
* Provide outstanding service to clients and troubleshoot advertiser issues.
* Contribute to the development of Google’s comprehensive suite of app install advertisement products. Work and collaborate with a diverse set of mobile-focused cross-functional teams.