At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® – work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Opportunityto work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to driveinnovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server,database, front end development and mobile Apps. Dynamic environment usingAGILE methodologies that promotes collaboration between different developmentteams.
99. Designing and developing features in a highly scalable environment to High Standards
99. Working with product managers to design solution
99. Building for high volume platforms: linking millions of users worldwide at the same time
99. Get involved in recommending, evaluating and implementing the best solutions
99. Working in a cross-functional agile team you will be helping to develop features with collaboration across the software stacks.
99. Help to define and drive strict development methodologies including code reuse, maintainability, testing and documentation.
99. Self-management skills, particularly in respect to prioritization and execution
99. Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
99. Have the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people.
99. Creation and review of user stories and tasks within the Agile Development model.
99. Be innovative and enjoy working with emerging technology
99. Help to define and drive development methodologies including code reuse, maintainability, testing and documentation
99. Strongverbal and written communication skills and autonomy are essential
99. 3 years C Linux firmware application development experience required but strong graduate candidates will be considered
99. Proven experience developing and debugging multi-threaded systems.
99. Understanding of UNIX/Linux operating systems and programming environments.
99. Strong coding skills with proven ability to write well documented, maintainable, and testable code.
99. A genuine passion and interest in technology and software development with a thorough knowledge of best practices and new technologies.
99. Linux Kernel and/or driver development
99. PIC programming experience
99. AGILE SCRUM work environment
99. Unit Test Driven development
99. Bluetooth classic or BLE development
99. Experience with GSM AT Commands / Modem integration
99. CANBus/J1939 experience
99. Sensor integration
99. Development and debug of firmware such as u-boot
99. Can read and interpret system schematics
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
**Primary Location:** Connaught-Ireland
**Shift:** Day Job
**Posting:** Jan 7, 2019, 7:25:13 AM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.