*Manager, Financial Business Partnering*
ICON plc, a leading Clinical Research Organisation employing approximately 14,000 employees across 97 offices in 38 countries, seeks a highly motivated *Finance Manager* to join our Finance Department.
Based in our Global HQ in Leopardstown, this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Ireland’s most successful Plc’s and Top 5 Global CRO.
You will join a professional an expert finance team focused on making an impact globally and supporting ICON’s mission – to help its clients accelerate the development of drugs and medical devices that save patient lives and improve their quality of life.
* The Role*
As a *Finance Manager* within the Financial Business Planning group, you will join a high preforming finance team who supports ICON’s functional services group – DOCS Global. DOCS is ICON’s second largest service line which provides large scale strategic resourcing solutions to our pharmaceutical clients.
As the dedicated Finance Business Partner, you will take a lead role objective financial and consulting services designed to make valuable contributions, direction and leadership to assist the business in attaining success.
* Role responsibilities include:*
* Supporting ICON’s Functional Services (DOCS) with forecasting, budgeting and pricing.
* Proving the team with global strategic support through active business partnering.
* Implementing your previous experience within a commercial finance role to support the business in strategic business decisions.
* Analysing DOCS pricing strategy and making recommendations on same.
* Supporting the team with any ad-hoc projects.
* Experience & Knowledge Requirements:*
* Robust and creative thinking skills.
* Knowledgeable of the dynamics of budgetary deliverables.
* Ability to work effectively with people at various levels of the organization.
* Excellent knowledge of MS office package, in particular Excel.
* International experience highly desirable.
* Proficient communication (written and oral), organizational, and influencing skills.
* Prior relevant experience in financial analysis or financial analysis and planning.
* Education Requirements:*
* Qualified Accountant – ACA / ACCA/ CIMA.
* Bachelor’s Degree or local equivalent, in accounting, finance, business or related discipline.
* 5+ years’ experience within Financial Analysis and Business Partnering.
* Benefits of Working in ICON*
ICON enjoys a strong reputation for quality and is focused on staff development. We make it our mission to attract the most diverse and creative minds into the business and we continually strive to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build a phenomenal career.
We understand that our greatest asset is the skills and talents of our people and they are truly what set us apart.
Other than working with a great team of smart and ambitious people, we also offer a very competitive benefits package – a dedicated recruiter will discuss this with you at interview stage. We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We provide an open, friendly and dynamic working environment where we empower people and provide opportunities to develop long term careers.