Your New Company
A leading brand in the hire, supply and maintenance of FLT machinery across the UK. This company offers a service and maintenance package to multiple clients working on counterbalance, electric, diesel, gas and combi-lift trucks.
Each Field Service Engineer will have their own portfolio of clients within a 1-2 hour commute of their respective location.
What is on offer?
* 32-35k Salary (experience dependant)
* Overtime earning potential regularly available
* 6 monthly smart bonus based on team performance (up to 2k)
* Day shifts 08:00 – 16:30 Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
* Manufacturers Training will be provided
* Full in house system training will be provided
* Van, fuel card & tools provided
* Company mobile phone
Main Responsibilities of the Field Service Engineer:
* Routine maintenance and breakdowns on machinery.
* Diagnose and repair various types of FLT related faults.
* Effective customer communication, managing expectations and providing timely updates.
* Warranty repairs and damage repairs.
* Site visits across your commutable patch (up to 2 hours coverage).
* Maintain van stock levels maximising efficiency.
* Attend relevant product training courses when required.
Work experience requirements for the Field Service Engineer:
* Background in Plant industry and awareness of various engine faults/rectifications.
* Working knowledge of Fork Lift Trucks, Telehandlers, Manitou or JCB type machinery.
* NVQ Level 3 Plant Maintenance or equivalent.
* Experience of diagnostic tools and computer software including Engine diagnostics.
* Ability to thrive and succeed in a busy, ever-changing environment.
* Communication and presentation skills when dealing with customers and clients.
* Must be able to attend business critical manufacturers training courses.
ADR Specialists Ltd are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.