**Executive Assistant- Portugal**
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s
most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware
systems company. For more information about Oracle, visit oracle.com.
**Executive Assistant – Lisbon**
role of Executive Assistant provides a consistent level of high quality
support to a Senior member of the leadership team, both long-term
projects and day to day activities ensuring the smooth running of the
**What you will be doing:**
* Operate effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
* To provide a consistently high level of quality personal assistant support to your VP
* Complex calendar management, including preparation for all meetings and calls
* Making complex travel arrangements and anticipating the needs of the VP whilst travelling
* To act as the first point of contact for the VP, internally and
externally, filtering and directing communications & enquires as
* Manage and co-ordinate activities, quarterly management meetings, conference calls, etc.
* General EA and administrative duties e.g. filing emails, expense processing, purchase orders, etc.
* Organize and support business activities and social events, with presentations, summaries and figures interpretation.
**What we are looking for:**
* The ideal candidate will be dynamic, energetic and creative and have worked in an Executive Assistant capacity.
* Must possess a flexible attitude towards the role with a high level of personal adaptability.
* Ability to work in a multi cultural environment, preferably in a multinational company.
* Experience within a professional, highly dynamic business culture, preferably in technology environment but not limited
* Excellent Portuguese and English
* Fluency in other European languages could be a plus
* Ability to think ahead and anticipate requirements according to the situation
* Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
* Experienced in organizing complex international travel arrangements,
creating comprehensive travel itineraries and anticipating the needs
* Ability to multi-task; managing numerous requests and task in an accurate and timely manner.
* Level-headed, equable and able to prioritize and work under pressure
* Resilient and flexible to adapt to changing situations and circumstances
* Excellent MS computing skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
* Ability to deal professionally with confidential information
**Oracle – Engineered for SUCCESS:**
* A challenging job in a positive atmosphere within an international organization with a dynamic team
* The opportunity to influence your job and your workplace and to become part of a innovative business unit
* Highest level of visibility in the company
* A competitive compensation package that is aligned with your qualifications and includes an employee benefits scheme
_Aspart of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete apre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This willinvolve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professionalreferences, education verification and professional qualifications andmemberships (if applicable)._
**Detailed Description and Job Requirements**
Provides administrative/clerical support to a function, group or customer base. Supports an SVP or below.
Spends less than 20% of time providing administrative support to relieve managers and staff of administrative and clerical details. Spends more than 80% of time on special projects. Projects may include equipment management, training new hires on policies and procedures, project coordination and logistics, documentation and collateral coordination, liaison to Human Resources, create administration manuals. May participate in operational task forces. May analyze basic spreadsheet models and track projects.
Works on assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative is needed in resolving problems and making recommendations. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Normally does not receive work instructions, may determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may supervise other administrative employees. Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment. Knowledge of spreadsheet applications. Demonstrated strong organizational skills. Proactive and resourceful. Self-motivated. Proficient in desktop applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email messaging tools, etc. BA/BS degree or equivalent. 2 – 4 years of related experience.
**As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salaryverification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).**
**Job:** General Administration/Secretarial
**Location:** PT-PT,Portugal-Porto Salvo – Oeiras
**Job Type:** Regular Employee Hire