To head up, lead and support the Marketing and Sales Teams both commercially and operationally to achieve the Sales targets, reporting directly to the Managing Director.
The role encompasses close daily overall supervision and coordination of all sales and marketing activities in the office that feed into KPI’s (generating sales leads, sales calls, progressing to appointments/orders etc.)
You will be responsible for strategies implemented, people’s performance under your leadership and all results achieved – good and bad.
* Minimum 3 years’ experience of leading marketing teams and driving new business growth
* Solid background in Construction or similar industry
* Proven experience in implementing business strategy and managing successful end-to end marketing campaigns
* Proven experience overseeing management of online marketing using SEO and Social media
* A strong understanding of the full marketing mix, including extensive exposure to PPC/SEO
* Ability to measure, analyse and report on marketing activity
* Proven networking skills and the ability to build relationships
* Delivering, developing and defining the marketing campaigns
* Working with the leadership team to define company level business strategic objectives
* Maintaining excellent alignment with sales, customer success, product teams and customer experience
* Excellent data analytics skills, drawing meaning and insights from data to optimise and drive improvements ·
* Experience of recruiting high calibre talent for a Marketing, Sales and Business Development team
Required Skill Set
* Must have a keen interest in conducting research and data-driven insights coupled with outstanding planning & analytical capabilities.
* Interpersonal skills that will encourage openness and trust both internally and externally.
* Be self-motivated, have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, be adaptable to business growth fluctuations, work comfortably and effortlessly in group settings, be a persuasive and charismatic individual, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and work well under the pressure of stringent deadlines.
* Able to demonstrate calmness in stressful situations and in uncertainty, inspiring the same in their team.
* Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, portraying an ability to move and inspire a large group in a unified direction and vision.
* Ability to form strong and long-lasting relationships both internally and externally on behalf of the business
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £40,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
* Casual dress
* On-site parking
* Profit sharing
* 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus scheme
* Commission pay
* Performance bonus
* Quarterly bonus
Sales: 4 years (preferred)