Compensation & Benefits Senior Manager
Core Business Services
Requisition # IRE002CX
Post Date Dec 17, 2018
**Role: Compensation and Benefits Senior Manager**
**Closing date for application is 5pm on Thursday 3 January, 2019**
Are you curious, analytical, creative and collaborative and interested in making a difference?
How about the challenge of a senior role, with lots of responsibility and lots of autonomy?If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
EY has an ambitious business growth plan to achieve over the next number of years and its People Agenda is central to that delivery. As part of a global organisation we leverage both global and local capability and opportunity to best meet our business priorities and demands.
We want the best people in EY, we hope you want to be part of that too.
We are recruiting a Compensation & Benefits Senior Manager to lead our Total Reward agenda. Someone who is interested in making a difference and creating solutions will really enjoy this role.
Responsibilities include making certain that the decisions made on salary review, LTIP (Long Term Incentive Plan) and other internal pay schemes are executed flawlessly. This responsibility extends to our wider agenda on staff benefits including health cover, recognition and affinity schemes.
If you’re curious by nature, like finding solutions, enjoy analysing data to find key issues and building strong relationships right across the business, then think about making a move. Being confident with systems and understanding more than the basics of IT will be essential to make the most of this role.
You will join a team of HR professionals which includes Talent acquisition, Business Partners, Employee Relations, Operations, and Talent Development. You are also part of a regional Reward community thereby sharing know ledge, frameworks, models and methodologies.
We are playing our part in supporting the business growth in this fast paced environment, working on many interesting projects which will help change the way we attract, engage and retain staff.
**A wider description of responsibilities are:**
· Managing the delivery of our annual salary review, and other internal pay schemes, including benchmarking, developing proposals, ensuring system delivery and implementation of recommendations
· Driving best practice reward initiatives, ensuring EY’s reward structures remain market competitive and relevant
· Developing an insightful dashboard to share key data and trends with our senior leadership teams
· Collaborating with HR colleagues, in particular HR Business Partner and Recruiters, to ensure our reward elements are being applied consistently and appropriately
· Analysing external and internal data for benchmarking purposes, providing guidance to senior leadership in relation to reward decisions
· Building relationships across Reward communities, internally and externally
· Partnering with senior business Leaders to ensure our Reward agenda is aligned to achieving our key business strategies
**What you need to demonstrate**
· Successful achievement of professional qualifications and/or education to third level degree would be of particular advantage where these can be shown to have played a significant role in career success to date
· Several years ‘ experience in Reward, as a Leader working with senior management teams influencing policy, process and behavioural change
· Strong focus on availing of stretch opportunities to accelerate your own personal learning and mentoring others to do likewise
· Proven ability to move from planning to execution and deliver tangible results
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Good knowledge of IT systems
· Evidence of researching and applying best practice frameworks when developing fit for purpose business solutions
· Strong analytical and numerical skills with the ability to create appropriate measures to consistently and clearly make the connection between Reward investment and business results
**What we can offer you**
· The opportunity to play a pivotal role in a major professional services firm – a firm that is growing strongly and understands the value of difference
· An attractive remuneration package that allows for contribution to be fairly rewarded
· Continued investment in building your skills and competence as an HR professional
· Joining a talented HR team as a senior leader
· Appropriate career opportunities within a global organisation
Please provide a succinct CV,together with a short compelling casethat will allow us to judge if you meet the standards and experience that we expect to see at interview.
**Who we are**
_EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance._