**Danaher Company Description**
Phenomenex is a global technology leader committed to developing novel analytical chemistry solutions that solve the separation and purification challenges of researchers in industrial, clinical, government and academic laboratories. From drug discovery and pharmaceutical development to food safety and environmental analysis, Phenomenex chromatography products, technical services and chemical reference standards accelerate science and help researchers improve global health and well-being.
Selected by the Wall Street Journal as an “Exceptional Workplace,” Phenomenex is defined by its passionate people, dynamic culture and distinctive ingenuity. These common characteristics unify the Phenomenex companies worldwide behind our mission “to promote the growth, prosperity and well-being of those we serve – our customers, our employees, and humanity.
*Duties and Responsibilities*
• Grow Flash Chromatography Sales in Europe together with the local sales teams
• Identification and support of strategic customers
• Networking with regional key opinion leaders
• Develop effective sales strategies for the European region
• Provide specific sales training to the local sales teams
• Help with the development of required marketing tools
• Reporting of key performance indicators to regional and global management teams
• 10 years working knowledge of consumables sales into growth markets
• 5 years experience in key account management
• Creative, solution-oriented thinking process with strong attention to detail
• Extensive interpersonal and relationship building experience.
• Dynamic/excellent presentation skills.
• Proficiency in English and one additional major European language
• BS or MS in Life Science.
• Must be willing to travel 50-75%
The position requires working from a home office, which should be located close to an international airport in Europe, preferred Benelux, France or Germany
**Danaher Corporation Overview**
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
**Job Function:** Business Development & Strategy
**Primary Location:** EMEA-Western Europe-Austria-Salzburg
**Req ID:** PHE000612