* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience with stakeholder and client management.
* Experience within a customer facing environment and working towards strategic goals.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Italian fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience in sales, consulting, media or advertising.
* Demonstrated understanding of the digital marketing landscape, with Google Digital Workshop certification or equivalent experience.
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action plans.
* Ability to work in a dynamic, quickly-changing environment.
* Ability to present comprehensive advertising solutions for all clients.
* Demonstrated analytical, communication and influencing skills.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Business Development Consultant, you will help C-level clients in market to develop national and international marketing strategies. In this role, you will help businesses grow and develop their digital marketing strategy. You will autonomously build and manage a pipeline of clients and you will also collaborate with a number of internal stakeholders to maximize long-term success of these newly acquired customers.
In this role, you’ll use your comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing landscape, gained through past work experience or qualifications such as the Google Digital Workshop certificate.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
* Build a pipeline of business through proactive identification of potential new clients in addition to close partnership with our marketing teams.
* Consult with C-level clients to achieve national and international online marketing and sales goals through the full suite of Google’s marketing solutions (e.g., YouTube, Google Search and Display Network platforms).
* Design high-quality marketing solutions using expert product knowledge to drive long-term success for our customers.
* Convert new business to consistently deliver against strategic goals, while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding experience to Google’s advertisers.