The Team Lead will be responsible for the daily management of a team of
content moderating analysts. They will be responsible for ensuring that SLAs
are met and that the quality rate of their analysts does not drop below
contractual agreed percentages. The Team Lead will be responsible for the
growth of their analysts alongside the motivation of their team and ensuring a
smooth delivery of services on all fronts at all times. The Team Lead needs to
have an in-depth comprehension of team dynamics and excellent problem-solving
skills, with a pro-active approach to any foreseen issues. The Team Lead must
have an interest in Social Media, Content Management & Mobile Applications.
● Management of content review analysts in 24/7
● Making sure SLAs are met on a daily basis
● Calibrate with Quality Assurance analyst on
quality scoring and research ways to fix quality issues, Identify holes in
customer policies and drafts proposals accordingly.
● The Team Lead will be in charge of conducting
daily huddles, week wrap up meetings and monthly 1x1s with the analysts and the
management team. Shares information required for the team to be successful
● The Team Lead will be responsible for the
professional growth of their direct reports, and will be responsible for the
measurement of their team’s success
● Develops and maintains an understanding of
customer Service Level Agreements and department’s key performance requirements
● Develops and maintains product knowledge,
industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in
on-the-job training and classroom training
● Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills,
and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and
being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback
● May act as the primary knowledge resource for a
product and service and use this knowledge to raise process and/or procedure
improvement opportunities to supervisor.
● May take accountability for effectively handling
senior level escalations or customer complaints received via various sources
● May assist with monitoring and tracking incidents
to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement
● Enforcing Accenture core values within the team
Skills and Experience
● Bachelor’s Degree any field
● Proficient in MS Office Suite, and the internet
● Multi-tasking and eye to detail
● Ability to summarize articles into succinct
phrases for ease of understanding.
● Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and
● Work as part of a team adding positive attitude
and business focus.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven
environment & manage a team of multi-cultural analysts
● Ability to clearly and effectively communicate.
● Possession of excellent organizational skills.
● Resourcefulness and creative thinking
● Proactive with a strong work ethic and eagerness
to ‘go the extra mile’.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and
welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on
grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability,
age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual
orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services
company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy,
consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience
and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business
functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works
at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their
performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With
approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries,
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit