* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Hebrew fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience or interest in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting.
* Demonstrated understanding of the digital marketing landscape, with Google Digital Workshop certification or equivalent experience.
* Demonstrated record in managing and customizing experience to a customer base.
* Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
* Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) professional, you’ll work with a wide variety of GMS advertisers, delivering the optimal advertising solution for each customer. Your entrepreneurial drive and expert product knowledge will enable GMS advertisers to expand their businesses with Google’s latest advertising products and solutions.
You’ll proactively reach out and position advertising solutions spanning all Google offerings including, Mobile, YouTube and Google Display Network. Working to provide real value for our customers, you will put their success front and center of everything you do.
In this role, you’ll use your comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing landscape, gained through past work experience or qualifications such as the Google Digital Workshop certificate.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
* Communicate with customers proactively, via phone and email.
* Provide strategic advice and help customers by working closely with them in a consultative role.
* Share and collaborate with Specialists, Engineers, and Product team members on new feature development through your direct exposure to small and medium business advertisers.
* Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and promote other Google products.