* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Danish fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience in leading and motivating, with the ability to work effectively with your team and others.
* Demonstrated experience in managing and customizing experience to a customer base.
* Demonstrated understanding of the digital marketing landscape, with Google Digital Workshop certification or equivalent experience.
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time, while paying strict attention to detail.
* Ability to work against an assigned strategic target.
* Proactive, independent worker who is highly organized and interested in the difference they can make through their individual contribution.
Consulting with a wide variety of existing advertising companies of all sizes, you are committed to finding the optimal advertising solution for each client. Your interest in sales and the digital economy and your entrepreneurial drive enables brands to expand their businesses with Google’s latest advertising products and solutions. Your understanding of online media combined with your commercial know-how shape how new and existing businesses grow. Using your effective communication skills, you are the face of Google to a portfolio of clients whose needs you listen to, and help define the strategy for how their products and services can reach thousands or millions of users.
As a Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) professional, you’ll work with a variety of GMS advertisers, delivering the optimal advertising solution for each customer. Your entrepreneurial drive and expert product knowledge will enable GMS advertisers to expand their businesses with Google’s latest advertising products and solutions.
In this position, you will proactively reach out and position advertising solutions spanning all Google offerings, including Mobile, YouTube, and Google Display Network. As a member of a highly engaged team you will bring creativity to grow and transform the business. Working to provide real value for our customers, you will put their success front and center in everything you do.
In this role, you’ll use your comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing landscape, gained through past work experience or qualifications such as the Google Digital Workshop certificate.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
* Deliver consistently against strategic targets, while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding customer experience for Google’s advertisers.
* Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships, tailor and share online marketing strategy suggestions, and promote other Google products.
* Communicate with customers proactively, via phone and email.
* Provide strategic advice and help our advertisers to get the best experience from their advertising investment by working in a consultative role with them.