* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience working in digital marketing/sales and stakeholder management.
* Experience in business strategy and delivering C-level presentations
* Ability to speak and write in English and Dutch fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience working with Shopping Ads.
* Understanding of industry metrics and KPIs, along with the features and benefits of Shopping Ads products.
* Ability to provide thought leadership and to effectively lead discussions at C-Level/Director Level.
* Ability to deliver insights from data that create business value and drive client action.
* Effective communication, business planning and consulting skills with demonstrated sales-driven motivation.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
In this role, you’ll be working in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with opportunity to define processes and influence a large range of stakeholders. You are a self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual who is passionate about technology and helping businesses adapt to the ever-changing world of commerce. You’re comfortable with ambiguity and can provide problem-solving leadership. You’re highly collaborative, open-minded, persistent and strategic, which will enable you to interact successfully with internal and external partners.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will work with some of EMEA’s most strategic Comparison Shopping Services (CSSs) and drive individual impact across the shopping landscape. You will use your consultative account management and relationship building skills to become a trusted advisor, understanding CSSs needs and delivering measurable solutions that help them grow their businesses and deliver value to merchants.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Manage a portfolio of Comparison Shopping Services, be their front line expert and key point of contact, and deliver an outstanding business experience to your portfolio.
* Act as an ongoing trusted thought partner for the Management Team regarding strategic initiatives and CSS-level planning.
* Analyze data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic business plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and business presentations.
* Collaborate with multiple stakeholder groups and regions in Google, including Marketing, Product and Strategy teams.