**Accounting Associate III**
Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com .
* Responsible for the production of consolidated financial and/or regulatory reporting from a legal entity perspective for internal and external bodies, in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
* This position is primarily responsible for accounts payable, recording receipts, preparing bank deposits, making general ledger entries, reconciling accounts and providing customer service.
* Performs a variety of more complex clerical and accounting functions within the Accounting department.
* Senior level job with considerable work experience
* Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training
* Completes a variety of atypical assignments
* May solve problems of a recurring nature, but takes a broad perspective to problems and may identify new, less obvious solutions
* Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
* Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
* May lead a team in the performance of a variety of tasks that are generally routine
* May have specialized external certification (technical roles)
* Processes, verifies and audits invoices, expense reports, journal entries, purchase orders, etc.
* Balances items, entries or amounts related to documents processed
* Reconciles general ledger accounts, prepares balance sheet reconciliation and clears exception items
* Posts ledger and general journal entries
* Responds to some routine, but mostly complex questions related to area of responsibility
* All other duties as assigned
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form at https://downloads.conduent.com/content/usa/en/file/conduent-applicant-adaaa-referral-form.pdf .
**Primary Location** Poland-Lodz-Lodz
**Organization** Financial Service Healthcare
**Unposting Date** Jul 27, 2018, 4:59:00 PM
**Req ID:** 18016130